This is the place to start exploring the Conceptual Space of Dr. Ronald Charles Moore.
Welcome to my site!
As a start, please have a look at the Table of Contents, on your right. This should give you some idea what content I've managed to get on-line so far:
- By way of introduction, the Biographical Section contains a minimum amount of information about me, including:
- A password-protected photo album or two, mostly containing pictures of my family in Germany, for my family in the USA.
Change of Plans
Originally, I had planned on putting several experiments here, at this site, under my name (so to speak).
Now, I've changed that plan slightly - and started a new domain named working-group.net. These various projectss - and other projects as well - will be realized as subdomains of that domain.
See working-group.net for more details.
The following text is slightly out-of-date, but gives you an idea of what I'm thinking about doing - either here or elsewhere.Apart from the little I've actually implemented, I've thought about the following:
- If the rest of the family doesn't stop me first, I have an idea for a little experiment in computer-added family history: My maternal grand-mother, Blanche Royer-Dohner, wrote an autobiography (which is also a family history), which I'd like to bring on line, in a collaborative format, so that everyone in the family can pick up where my Grandmother left off, and contribute to the history.
- Another thing I want to do on this web site could be called Experiments in Computer-Aided Rationality - Alternate Title: The Argument Clinic (something hopefully not entirely similar to this role model). I want to do some work, namely, on collaborative formats for representing and developing arguments, in particular, political arguments.
- If I had the time, I keep thinking of doing a double-blog:
- A Review of the Foreign Press for People Living in the USA, and
- A Review of the US Press for People Living in Germany.
Last updated: 17 April, 2006